The Grower Consultants at Sure to Grow® have compiled a comprehensive list of instructional materials, research and other resources of interest to hydroponic business growers.
Sure to Grow® Research
Please see the listing at the column to the left for internal publications, research and instructional materials about the use of Sure to Grow® products, including:
- A Comparison of Sure to Grow® Pads to 3 Other Growing Media for Production of Microgreens, Dr Lynette Morgan PhD, Suntec International Hydroponic Consultants, New Zealand, November 2008.
- A Comparison of Sure to Grow® Pads to 3 Other Growing Media for Production of Wheatgrass, Dr Lynette Morgan PhD, Suntec International Hydroponic Consultants, New Zealand, November 2008.
- The Effect of STG Substrates as a Soil Ammendment for Container and Bedding Plants, Dr. Claudio C. Pasian, Department of Horticulture and Crop Science, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210 April 2008.
Instructional Materials for Sure to Grow®
- Microgreens Production with Sure to Grow®, Adriana Gutierrez, November 2008.
- Bucket Culture with Sure to Grow® Loose Fill Media, Adriana Gutierrez, October, 2008.
- User Instructions for Sure to Grow Products.
Additional Resources and Materials on Greenhouse Production
- Aquaponics – An Integration of Hydroponics with Aquaculture, ATTRA, http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/aquaponic.html
- Buidling a Floating Hydroponic Garden, University of Florida, http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/HS184 Cornell Growers Handbooks, electronic handbooks for the production of CEA-grown hydroponic lettuce, spinach and pak choi http://hive.bee.cornell.edu/extension/CEA/handbook_home.htm
- Guide to Commercial Greenhouse Sweet Bell Pepper Production in Alberta, Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/opp4523
- Florida Greenhouse Vegetable Production Handbook, http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/TOPIC_BOOK_Florida_Greenhouse_V1
- Growing Hydroponic Tomatoes, University of Arizona, http://ag.arizona.edu/hydroponictomatoes/
- Greenhouse and Hydroponic Vegetable Production Resources on the Internet:, http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/ghwebRL.html
- Greenhouse Tomato Handbook, Mississippi State University, http://msucares.com/pubs/publications/p1828.pdf
- Hydroponics, an Overview, Dr. Merle H. Jensen, University of Arizona, http://ag.arizona.edu/ceac/research/archive/hydroponics.htm
- Organic Hydroponics, North Carolina State University, http://legacy.ncsu.edu/classes/hs734001/ppt/pdf/organic.pdf
- The World of Hydroponics, Raul Vergueiro Martins, http://www.hydor.eng.br/index.htm